The popularity of the Serbian chef’s knife is explained by its versatility – it is able to skillfully perform a wide range of tasks proficiently. Instead of having a dozen different kitchen knives for specialized tasks, one Serbian chef’s knife can handle most of them without any problems. It combines the best design features of a standard chef knife and a cleaver and can handle most challenges your kitchen will throw at you. It can chop, slice, and mince many ingredients including meat, fish, vegetables, herbs, cheese, bread, and others.
The wide blade makes it easy to scoop up sliced ingredients. While grilling meat and vegetables the Serbian knife serves as a spatula for turning and folding food.
The unique look of the Serbian chef’s knife Gentle Cut makes any cook interested and at the same time eager to take it in his hands and instantly try to cut all sorts of food. And those who have already tried it are fascinated by its sharpness and awesome comfort. That’s exactly what we – the developers of BB Knives – were going for. That’s exactly what we – the developers of BB Knives – were working toward.
Features of the Serbian Chef Knife Gentle Cut:
- Kitchen knives Gentle Cut by Blade Brothers Knives are made of 1.4116 Krupp Stainless Steel (X50CrMoV15), a high-quality stainless steel produced in Germany at Thyssen Krupp plants. This steel is used for the manufacture of medical equipment, equipment for the pharmaceutical industry, and in the food industry. So, chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloy (X50CrMoV15) is perfectly suited for making premium kitchen knives.
- Full tang construction, which offers a well-balanced ratio of edge retention.
- Hardened to about 57 HRC, it allows easy sharpening and ensures long-term perfect function for the knives.
- Ergonomic grip design provides perfect handling. Knife is extremely comfortable to hold.
- The handle scales made of micarta are durably combined with decorative handle pins. Micarta has pleasant tactile properties and it’s easy to care for. We offer you to choose a color of the handle – burgundy, light green, blue.
- Handmade knives. Each of our knives passes through the hands of several craftsmen, preventing the possibility of defects. We pay particular attention to the processing of the micarta itself, so we are proud not only of the ergonomic handle, but also of the very nice look of the pattern and chosen colors – burgundy, navy blue and light green.
Specifications of the Serbian Knife Gentle Cut by Blade Brothers Knives:
kind: Full tang
type: kitchen knife
overall length: 11.81″ // 300 mm
blade length: 6.89″ // 175 mm
max blade width: 3.35″ // 85 mm
handle length: 4.92″ // 125 mm
blade material: stainless steel 1.4116 (X50CrMoV15)
weight: 0.67 lb. ±0.02 lb. // 303 g ± 10 g
hardness: 57 HRC
blade thickness: 0.08”±0.012” // 2.5 mm ±0.3 mm
handle material: micarta (choose the color when ordering – burgundy, light green, blue)
handle fastener: decorative handle pins