As its name suggests, the chef’s knife is classic and versatile; when people think of cooking knives, this one is what comes to mind. Any professional chef will tell you this is a must-have. Everyone from amateur cooks to master chefs uses the chef’s knife for functions like complex cutting, slicing cheese and meat, and dicing fruits, vegetables and nuts.
The chef’s knife Gentle Cut a broad blade tapering upward to a point, allowing it to rock back and forth for fast mincing. Because it has to endure frequent use, we produce it with a full tang – the bottom part of its blade extends to the whole length and width of the knife handle. This ensures better stability and durability than a partial tang.
The chef’s knife can be used for almost every cutting task in the kitchen. It should feel like an extension of your arm. It’s a go-to for chopping and dicing vegetables, fruit, and herbs. As well as cutting a variety of other ingredients like meat, poultry, and fish. The sharp point on the chef’s knife also makes it adept at very delicate cuts.
Most cutting tasks in the kitchen are achievable with a perfect chef’s knife Gentle Cut. That said, a blade that’s designed specifically for a purpose can bring more ease and precision to the cut. The right knives Gentle Cut will encourage you to prep food with confidence and creativity: you’ll be free of worries about how best to approach a cut.
Features of the Chef’s Knife Gentle Cut:
- Kitchen knives Gentle Cut by Blade Brothers Knives are made of 1.4116 Krupp Stainless Steel (X50CrMoV15), a high-quality stainless steel produced in Germany at Thyssen Krupp plants. This steel is used for the manufacture of medical equipment, equipment for the pharmaceutical industry, and in the food industry. So, chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloy (X50CrMoV15) is perfectly suited for making premium kitchen knives.
- Full tang construction, which offers a well-balanced ratio of edge retention.
- Hardened to about 57 HRC, it allows easy sharpening and ensures long-term perfect function for the knives.
- Ergonomic grip design provides perfect handling. Knife is extremely comfortable to hold.
- The handle scales made of micarta are durably combined with decorative handle pins. Micarta has pleasant tactile properties and it’s easy to care for. We offer you to choose a color of the handle – burgundy, light green, blue.
- Handmade knives. Each of our knives passes through the hands of several craftsmen, preventing the possibility of defects. We pay particular attention to the processing of the micarta itself, so we are proud not only of the ergonomic handle, but also of the very nice look of the pattern and chosen colors – burgundy, navy blue and light green.
Specifications of the Chef’s Knife Gentle Cut by Blade Brothers Knives:
kind: Full tang
type: kitchen knife
overall length: 12.91″ // 328 mm
blade length: 7.87″ // 200 mm
max blade width: 1.97″ // 50 mm
handle length: 5.04″ // 128 mm
blade material: stainless steel 1.4116 (X50CrMoV15)
weight: 0.50 lb. ±0.02 lb. // 225 g ± 10 g
hardness: 57 HRC
blade thickness: 0.08”±0.012” // 2.5 mm ±0.3 mm
handle material: micarta (choose the color when ordering – burgundy, light green, blue)
handle fastener: decorative handle pins