A knife is a cook’s best friend, whether they’re a seasoned professional or a kitchen first-timer. Ask a chef about their favorite types of kitchen knives and you’re bound to hear a love poem to cutlery. It’s only natural; more than any other items in their culinary toolbox, knives become extensions of the chefs themselves.
The right types of kitchen knives can make easy work out of the most difficult tasks. And there are different types of kitchen knives for every cooking chore imaginable.
How to Choose Your Best Kitchen Knife?
If you’re wondering how to choose a kitchen knife, there are numerous factors to consider, such as:
- what cooking style you’re using the knife for;
- blade material and sharpness;
- handle material;
- size and weight;
- ergonomics and usability.
Features of the Kitchen Knives Gentle Cut by Blade Brothers Knives
Blade Brothers Knives developed new line of kitchen knives Gentle Cut based on our knowledge and experience in knife anatomy, steel specifications and in close cooperation with Kharkiv restaurant chefs.
If you’re a budding chef still learning your way around the kitchen, what are the most useful types of kitchen knives to have on hand? And if you’re a more seasoned chef looking to step up your slicing game, which types of cooking knives should you add to your collection? And maybe you’ll find your best knife in our collection Gentle Cut:
- Chef’s Knife – must-have blade in your kitchen;
- Japanese cook’s knife Santoku;
- Chinese cook’s knife Cai Dao;
- authentic Serbian knife;
- Ukrainian Cossack Sikach, reproduced by sketches and descriptions of the life of the Zaporizhzhya Sich
Kitchen knives Gentle Cut by Blade Brothers Knives are made of 1.4116 Krupp Stainless Steel (X50CrMoV15), a high-quality stainless steel produced in Germany at Thyssen Krupp plants.
This steel is used for the manufacture of medical equipment, equipment for the pharmaceutical industry, and in the food industry. So, chromium-molybdenum-vanadium alloy (X50CrMoV15) is perfectly suited for making premium kitchen knives and provides rust resistance and good resharpening ability.
Our Stainless Steel kitchen knives Gentle Cut:
- are very durable
- keep their sharpness for a long time
- do not break even when dropped or hit hard
- are resistant to temperature changes
- do not leave an unpleasant metallic taste on food
- have a nice look and do not change it during lifetime
- are easy to care for