SKINNER is a tiny knife that can be worn on a neck. Most often these knives were used for skin removal and butchering of animals on hunting. Its length can vary, but usually ranges from 50 to 150 mm. Such knives are traditional hunting equipment. A typical representative of this type has a broad sharpened on one side blade.
However, we wouldn’t be ourselves if we created a typical knife and ignored the main purpose of a knife, which is to be a versatile tool. That’s why the SKINNER by Blade Brothers Knives has a double-sided blade for sharpening.
We designed this knife to assist with everyday tasks. The main purpose of the SKINNER is to help open packages, parcels, and boxes. It will be extremely useful for warehouse workers, couriers, and anyone who frequently cuts tape, packages, packaging materials, wrapping paper, ropes, boxes with goods. In emergency situations, which unfortunately have become a part of our lives, it can also be used to cut seat belts and save lives.
Features of the SKINNER by Blade Brothers Knives:
- ideal for small household tasks, with a tip capable of making delicate cuts;
- concave bevels provide good cutting properties;
- feels comfortable in the hand due to the special knife design;
- the handle length is sufficient to perform any work with the knife;
- does not scare people around you in the office or warehouse, especially in the line at a point of delivery service if you need to open a parcel or cut a string. he same cannot be said about NESSMUK or REVENGE – well, we have experience with those and we’re sharing it with you.
Paracord handle, ABC plastic sheath
The knife is designed for wearing on a neck.
Specifications of the EDC Knife SKINNER:
kind: Full tang, Fixed blade
type: everyday carry, hunting, camping
overall length: 5.31″ // 135 mm
blade length: 2.36″ // 60 mm
handle length: 2.95″ // 75 mm
blade material: stainless steel 1.4116 (X50CrMoV15)
weight: 0.15 lbs ±0.02 lbs // 69 g ±10 g
hardness: 57 HRC
blade thickness:0.19”±0.012” // 5 mm ±0.3 mm
finish blade: black polymer coating for non-glare
handle material: paracord
carry: sheath (included)
sheath material: black ABS plastic
carrying system: cord holes (a neck knife worn)