EDC knife RHINO is a versatile variant of our REAPER knife. We understand that not everyone needs a knife for close combat situations, so we designed a model that features a smoother, non-aggressive blade, and added a false bevel on the spine for an enhanced visual appeal, while maintaining its utilitarian functions. The smooth curve of the cutting edge makes it perfect for everyday household chores, such as slicing apples, or opening packages or making wooden tent stakes.
However, just like the real rhinoceros, this knife can transform into a powerful and dangerous tool in an instant, steadily moving towards its target.
Features of the EDC knife RHINO by Blade Brothers Knives:
- The full tang construction with a fixed blade provides durability and power. The 5 mm thick stainless steel of 1.4116 grade, hardened to 57 HRC, ensures an excellent cutting edge that remains extremely sharp for a long time.
- The dropped blade has a diamond-shaped cross-section and easily pierces even thick layers of fabric.
- The bevels starting from the edge make the cut strong enough without applying extra force.
- The handle shape provides a secure grip. Textured ABS plastic overlays prevent slipping, and the knife is convenient to use even when wearing gloves.
- The well-fitted plastic sheath securely holds and retains the blade. In an emergency situation, the knife is quickly drawn – it’s always ready for action.
- The efficient and compact RHINO is the perfect concealed carry knife for everyday.
Upgrade your everyday carry game with the distinctive RHINO city knife, designed for concealed carry. Crafted with high-quality materials and precise attention to detail, the RHINO city knife is a reliable and stylish tool that will elevate your daily routine.
Specifications of the EDC Knife REAPER:
kind: Full tang, Fixed blade
type: everyday carry, hunting, survival, camping
overall length: 7.95″ // 202 mm
blade length: 3.62″ // 92 mm
handle length: 4.30″ // 109 mm
blade material: stainless steel 1.4116 (X50CrMoV15)
weight: 0.40 lbs ±0.02 lbs // 182 g ±10 g
hardness: 57 HRC
blade thickness: 0.19”±0.012” // 5 mm ±0.3 mm
finish blade: black polymer coating for non-glare
handle material: ABS plastic
handle fastener: screws
carry: sheath (included)
sheath material: black ABS plastic
carrying system: replacement steel MOLLE-compatible belt clip, TEK LOK-compatible holes
Thanks to the Ukrainian defenders for providing photos